As you can see, this part is dedicated to the Legal Notice, it is not very fun, but we have to include it and we ask that you read it carefully so that you have all the information about our company. In this document we tell you how access and use of our page https://www.anacondafoods.com is regulated (hereinafter we will call it the "page" for simplicity), owned by Anaconda Foods SL (hereinafter and for short we We will refer to the company as Anaconda). Our registered office is located at C/Los Yébenes 219 (CP:28047 Madrid) with NIF B-67016782 and email address email@example.com and the company is registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 36,474, Folio 42, Sheet number M-655289. Second registration.
To use the page, as a user we need you to accept the following terms and conditions and if they do not seem right to you and you do not want to accept them, we have no choice but to ask you to refrain from using our page.
Remember that this document is not the contracting conditions for our products, this document only regulates the access that any user makes when entering our page without purchasing any product.
- BRIEF INTRODUCTION
On our page we offer you information, images, news, videos and other elements related to the Anaconda products that you can purchase.
Logically, we reserve the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and design of our page and its contents and services. As a user, you accept that Anaconda may, at any time, modify, interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the elements, content and/or services that are integrated into the page. Logically, this does not affect the contracting conditions and in no case the orders that have been placed on the page.
At Anaconda we reserve the right to modify, limit or cancel this Legal Notice at any time, as well as any element about how our page works. Of course, all these possible usual changes in the management of any page will be made in compliance with the provisions of consumer protection regulations.
The new configuration of our page will be applicable to users at the time they are accessible. We recommend that you periodically consult this text to stay up to date on updated terms.
- BASIC GUIDELINES FOR USERS
When you access the page, whether it is all or part of our content and services, it implies acceptance, without reservation, of this Legal Notice, so access to our page makes you a user of it.
We are sorry to have to repeat ourselves, but if as a user of the page you do not accept this Legal Notice, you will have to refrain from accessing and/or using the content and services that we offer you on our page.
They may seem obvious, but we have to list the obligations associated with being a user of the page:
- a) You agree to use this page, its services, the content offered and this Legal Notice in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order, in a diligent, correct and lawful manner.
- b) You are obliged to respect the rights of third parties at all times, so you agree not to use the page to make insulting or slanderous comments or those that could constitute attacks on the honour, privacy or image of third parties.
- c) You agree not to send advertising of any kind or to make communications for commercial or advertising purposes in the event that there are spaces on the page enabled for visitors to leave their comments. We reserve the right to delete comments that we believe violate this or any other rule.
- d) You acknowledge and accept that we may prevent access to the page to those users who have breached current legislation or any of its obligations or terms, without having the obligation to notify the offending user of this fact.
Minors and Incapacitated
Users who are minors or are legally incapacitated will NOT be able to carry out operations through the page, so they will only be able to navigate through it, without the possibility of carrying out any legal act.
- ANACONDA LIABILITY
Remember that everything we indicate below applies to you as a user of the Page and that this document is not a contracting condition but only the Legal Notice of the Page. Anaconda will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for:
- a) The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the Page.
- b) Any damage that may be caused to users' equipment due to the use of the Page.
- c) The failure of other users to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or accessing content.
- d) The links and hypertexts that enable, through the Page, the user to access features and services offered by third parties, as they do not belong to or are under the control of the owner of the website; will not be responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information.
- e) The information entered by users, experts, clients, collaborators and third parties.
- f) The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people, property rights or any other nature, belonging to a third party, all of this carried out, on the Page, by users, experts, clients, collaborators or third parties.
If you consider that your rights are being violated on the Page, please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Page is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, therefore the reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation of it and/or any of the elements that compose it is prohibited. which include, but are not limited to, texts, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, without prejudice to the rights that third parties may have over any of its elements.
Therefore, the reproduction, retransmission, copy, making available, transfer or broadcasting, in whole or in part, of the information contained on this website is prohibited, regardless of its purpose and the means used for it.
If you consider that your intellectual, industrial or image property rights are being violated on the Page, please contact us by email: Hello@anacondafoods.com .
- HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA
Any action as a user of the Page that requires you to provide us with any personal data will be governed by the data protection guidelines that we carefully apply. We detail all these guidelines and information in our document How we take care of your data, which you can read by clicking here
It is very important for us to protect our users' data appropriately and above all that you have all the information about how we use your data, so if you have questions about this aspect, do not hesitate to contact us at hello email @anacondafoods.com
- WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A PROBLEM
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish and is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy that may arise from the use of the Page or the content included therein, we agree to submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts of the city of Madrid, as long as it is legally possible. When it is not possible because there is some regulation that provides for another jurisdiction, we will submit to the competent courts according to the legislation in force at all times.